How to Submit
- Be an MS Word doc; file names should include your first name, last name, and a one-word title. For example: JeffClarksonCaravaggio.doc.
- Art History essay submissions are limited to 2 per person; we will not accept essays which have been previously published.
When sending an e-mail:
- The subject line should adhere to the following convention: “PIPE AH Submission: JeffClarksonCaravaggio”
- The body of the e-mail should include the following information: your first name, last name, primary e-mail address, the full title of your essay, and whether you are a student or alumni.
- Please also include the following in your e-mail: “By submitting my work to PIPE, I, <insert name>, acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms of the PIPE publishing agreement.
Written Document Requirements
All research essays must:
- Be 2000-4000 words in length (not including bibliography and end notes.
- Conform to the citations and bibliographic standards used in the Chicago Manual of Style (15th ed.).
- Be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, numbered pages, and typed in 12-point standard font.
- Include a title page indicating the title of your essay, as well as your full name and e-mail address.
- Include referenced visual images with the following information: artist, title, year, and medium.
For purposes of blind and anonymous reviewing, do not include your name elsewhere in the document.
All contributions must be submitted by SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th, 2015
Click here to submit.