CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: VOLUME 1
PIPE: UFV’s Visual Arts Journal is proudly accepting submissions for its inaugural publication.
PIPE is student-run academic journal currently seeking art history essays and visual artworks.
As a general guideline, we ask that art history essays submit to the following criteria:
- 1500-2000 words (excluding bibliography and endnotes); maximum 2 essays per person (we will not publish work which has previously been published)
- Conform to citation and bibliographic standards used in the Chicago Manual of Style (15th ed.)
For visual arts submissions:
- 500 word artist’s statement for each artwork; maximum 5 works per person (we will not publish artwork which has previously been published)
- Any visual arts medium accepted (including video and sound)
- Submit in JPEG, 1020 pixels wide, 300dpi, no larger than 800 MB (no more than 3 minute excerpt for video clips)
Submit all work to: email@example.com
Deadline: SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th, 2015.
David Seymour, Editor-in-Chief
Terrill Smith, Managing Editor
Julie Epp, Creative Director