How to Submit
- Be in JPEG format; file names should include your first name, last name, and a one-word title. For example:JeffClarksonShrimp.jpg.
- Visual Arts submissions are limited to five artworks per person (each work must be attached with an artist statement); we will not accept artwork which has been previously been published, though we will accept work which has been exhibited.
When sending an e-mail:
- The subject line should adhere to the following convention: “PIPE VA Submission: JeffClarksonShrimp”
- The body of the e-mail should include the following information: your first name, last name, primary e-mail address, the full title of your artwork, and whether you are a student or alumni.
- Please also include the following in your e-mail: “By submitting my work to PIPE, I, <insert name>, acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms of the PIPE publishing agreement.
Please also include an artist statement for each artwork, up to 500 words in length, for each piece.
Visual Art File Requirements
The files submitted must be1020 pixels wide, 300dpi, and no larger than 8MB.
All contributions must be submitted by SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th, 2015.
Click here to submit.